Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I SERIOUSLY CAN'T WAIT!!!

for so many things to happen like now?!!

first is the stupid ESD project which i have to finish it by tomorrow before GBK starts nagging like a machine gun!! & start on ProE drawings......

secondly is to finish up the web report for FYP and SO CANNOT WAIT FOR THURSDAY INSPECTION TO FINISH SERIOUSLY!!!! :( right now, i just wish i can be more confident for my project work and prepare for the presentation well.

third is the bloody event pay which has been dragged for 2months plus already!! they are super slow i swear. tsk they don't have common sense?!

lol.

"my life is sad" as quoted from chiobuhui(not bad leh, i let you have one minute of fame on my blog)

so..... ultimately, i can't wait for Friday!!!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, BYE!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for that fame, bitch ;)

Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.