Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Work.

Yawnzzzzzzz.

Like finally after months of heavy rotting slacking and mahjong, I've at last settled down.... with a banking job!! lol

amazing. didn't really see myself in the banking industry like seriously. But better than rotting away at home, at least i found one kind of an easy job(i hope so?). Because yesterday was my first day @ DBS, everything is still fresh to me and vice versa, so i haven't got any much problem with work right Now. hahaha. But maybe in time to come :(

The first day was a boring one, kept sitting at the desk area doing nth most of the time, that, is really boring to the max. & today, i manage to pick up certain things well so my mentor kind of let me do the stuff on my own though i still seem kind of un- confident. I kept doing consistency check though most of the time, everything is correct. Probably i got a lil too tensed coz it's more of a confidential stuff and accuracy is needed most of the time when it comes to data entry.

Hmmmmm.

Yes, it can get quite busy when i am really busy, if not i will be resting and using my phone away :D

I love it now when night comes coz that's when i can get my ample rest after a whole day of dry work. So, it's quite unfathomable why I'm here right now. BECAUSE MY IPOD SHUFFLE DIED ON MY THIS EVENING!!! :(( now i have to charge it through laptop. If not, i should be in my dream by then coz i am freaking tired i could fall asleep within a minute this time round i swear. lol

YEAH & i met up with the girls for dinna just now. Nice feeling, i like. This week is damn fruitful. First, i started work yesterday and dinna@ Bryan's house. And the meeting just now. && I'm meeting Doodie's and co tmr to celebrate his bday!! Not tmr though.

Anyhow, I am damn tired already i must go and sleep now!!

Good night ipod,
night ppl.
sweet dreams, baby.

((:

Hope i can blog more to share my boring life with u ppl out there who has been reading my blog. Thanks(:

No comments: