Friday, October 23, 2009

bed bug.

I've got the kind of bed bug under my bed that stop me from waking up early every morning..... lol. I'm supposed to wake up at 615 this morning but I just couldn't move an inch man. I just feel so tired when I opened my eyes. Then, immediately I shut my eyes since I know I can't wake up. hahaha. yeahh then i woke up at 720 instead. :D lucky it's FYP today. tmr..... I seriously have to wake up early cause it's practical in the morning!! aaaaaah damn. but Nice. school ending at 12pm tmr!! YAY. This is the best time table I've got throughout my 3yrs of poly yo!! hehehe. alright because I'm bumming around doing nth in FYP room, therefore I'm here to kill some boredom before lunch!

BYE NOWZ

wait, before i go.........
hehehe I Love You Baby! ((: one more month to our 1st!! :D

OKOK BYE

No comments: