Monday, October 26, 2009

never had a dream come true.

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.

It's Monday today & naturally it's usually Monday blues that comes into mind the first thing you think about Monday. yes pretty blue today cause I slept at 4am last night and wake up at 7am for school today? ya freaking 3 hours nia!! been so long since I slept late and woke up early. it's terrible...... then, I was totally mood-less for presentation. Though it's not screw up & I guess I should be thankful for it. But I feel bad as well cause my face was totally expressionless during presentation.

And then I wanted to go for a jog supposedly around 7pm just now but I have no idea how I actually sleep off the alarm!!? I was totally ignorant that the alarm even did sounded or not. haha dreadful..... I hate it. I really have the feeling gao gao to jog one seriously!! But then....... ahhhhhhhhh. nvm, tomorrow! I am free the whole day. I really should go for a jog in the morning? Ok, no. Afternoon would be better. hehe

I'm feeling quite lethargic right now.... just feel like rotting away but the feeling sucks. cause it just feel so useless doing nothing but rotting away with television and laptop etc etc.......

& I haven't bathe yet since I reached home :D sometimes...... I really dislike bathing. hahaha.

Hope tomorrow will be a better day..... Need to do some shopping yes.

Alright I should really go bathe and have my dinner nowz.

GOODBYE!

No comments: